International CTEPH Association (ICA)
The International CTEPH Association is an organization of physicians, surgeons and other medically qualified personnel, who share the goal of improving the diagnosis and treatment of CTEPH, and thus the clinical outcome and long-term care for affected patients.
The objectives of the Association are to
- Increase awareness of Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension (CTEPH)
- Foster worldwide collaboration among CTEPH Centers
- Serve as platform for surgical centers
- Facilitate training of emerging CTEPH centers
- Advance research and improve education in CTEPH
The ICA intends to work together with patient organizations and partners to reach its objectives. All projects undertaken must be to the benefit of patients and remain independent of commercial interest.