International CTEPH Association (ICA)
The International CTEPH Association is an organisation of physicians, surgeons and other medically qualified professionals committed to advancing the diagnosis and treatment of CTEPH, and thus improving the clinical outcome and long-term care for affected patients.
The Association’s key objectives are to:
- Increase awareness of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH)
- Advance research and improve education in CTEPH
- Foster worldwide collaboration among CTEPH centres
- Facilitate training of emerging CTEPH centres
- Serve as platform for surgical centres
The ICA is dedicated to working together with patient organisations and partners to reach these objectives. The Association ensures that all projects undertaken are to the benefit of patients exclusively and remain independent of commercial interest.