The International CTEPH is a non-profit organisation. We rely upon our member centres and donations from companies and foundations to support our activities.
The partner companies have no influence on the content of this website, nor on the activities of the Association.
- The CTEPH Registry was supported by a research grant from Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- The New International CTEPH Registry was supported by both Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Bayer AG
- The International BPA Registry is run with the financial support of Bayer AG
- The PEA Bridging Study wa ssupported by Bayer AG
- The ICC 2017 was supported by Bayer, MSD, Actelion, AOP Orphan and Kaneka
The executive board members of the International CTEPH Association express their sincere gratitude to all sponsors for their contribution.
If you would like to support the activities of the International CTEPH Association please reach out to one of the Executive Board members, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org