International CTEPH Association (ICA)
The International CTEPH Association is an organisation of physicians, surgeons and other medically qualified professionals committed to advancing the diagnosis and treatment of CTEPH, and thus improving the clinical outcome and long-term care for affected patients.
The Association’s key objectives are to:
• Increase awareness of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTEPH)
• Advance research and evaluate new therapeutic approaches in CTEPH
• Foster worldwide collaboration among CTEPH centres
• Improve education to facilitate training and improving education of emerging centres
• Provide clinical expert opinion to surgical and interventional centres
The ICA is dedicated to working together with patient organisations and partners to reach these objectives. The Association ensures that all projects undertaken are to the benefit of patients exclusively and remain independent of commercial interest.
Current ongoing initiatives:
• New International CTEPH registry
• International BPA registry
• Triennial International Conference on CTEPH
Highlights from ICC 2021 published
We are delighted that the report presenting key messages from the International CTEPH Conference 2021 (Bad Nauheim, Germany) has been published. A big thank you to everyone who contributed!
TEAM Registry – first patient enrolled
The ICA are delighted to announce the enrolment of the first patient into the TEAM registry on 12 April 2023. Enrolment will continue for 24 months or until reaching 1000 participants.
ICC 2023 San Diego – Call for Abstracts
Submit your abstract and present your work at ICC 2023.
Poster are presented virtually. Authors of the 3 best abstracts will have the opportunity to present their research as oral presentation.
ICC 2023 San Diego: Registration is open:
ICC 2023 takes place 29–30 September 2023 in San Diego and virtually.
ICA offers special conditions for students, nurses, members of the press and group registrations of medical personnel.
Plenary talks will also be offered as on-demand videos for participants from different time zones.